At the end of the day, it is about making the right choice for your business.
If you are looking for a site that is:
Easy to maintain
Can edit on the go
Has room to grow as your business does
Can be customized to your business.
Is secure and is optimized for SEO
Has added extras like e-commerce, blogging, social media, marketing and third party integrations
If you have talked to me lately about websites you would hear how in love I am with Squarespace and why I choose it for most clients over other platforms.
You should know that it’s not because it’s the only platform I have used, believe me I have used them all being a designer for 20+ years. I have tried them all. So let me save you alot of stress and heartache and tell you what I recommend for most websites is Squarespace.
Reasons why I ❤️ Squarespace
1. MODERN DESIGN - Your website is your first impression. You need it to look professional & truly represent you and what you do. Luckily, Squarespace comes equipped with beautiful templates - all of which are gorgeous, stylish and functional. The templates can also be customized (with custom coding) so can make to your specifications.
2. IT FORMATS RIGHT - Your website will not only look amazing on your laptop, but also on your phone or tablet. This is key from a user standpoint and a huge plus for SEO (making sure that your site is ranked higher by Google).
3. EASY TO USE - Squarespace is the perfect solution for clients that want to do simple editing to website instead of having to pay for every little change. Its simple drag and drop functionality means that you can make edits right in front of you (with no coding required!). Amy Tripp Designs offers training in person or via Facetime included in cost.
4. RELIABLE AND SECURE - Leave all updates, maintenance and security issues to the pros. You don't have to worry about your site going down and Squarespace has fantastic support unlike open source WP with NO support!
5. ALL INCLUDED - Your site is hosted on their secure servers with unlimited bandwidth, SSL certificate, built in analytics included (This is important for SEO). Also, you don’t need to add plugin after plugin, like on WordPress, which can slow the site down.
A few sites designed by Amy Tripp Designs using Squarespace